Thursday, April 16, 2015

Reading & Research

So the stress is starting to dissipate and the excitement is starting to creep in.  I have immersed myself in other Ryan Homes blog sites to get ideas of options, decorations, and tips and tricks.  I will say I am slightly hesitant because many of the reviews are bad, but just as many are good, so here is to taking a leap of faith.

The really cool thing about reading these blogs, is I have "met" two other people who are building in the same development.  One of them is actually going to be my neighbor.  I love that these ladies are sharing their pictures, design option selections, and numerous questions.  It helps to have someone a few months ahead of you because their guidance can help you avoid some unnecessary steps and they can share guidance on what to get clarification on throughout the building process.

Tomorrow we meet with Coleman, this meeting is where we will pick out carpeting, flooring, tiling...etc.  This is probably going to be one of my favorite appointments because all my last few nights of HGTV will hopefully help me out :)

I saw some awesome color schemes in some other blogs that have really peaked my interest.  One of the things I really liked was a double shower head in the master bath shower, and hubby has already said I can get that upgraded option.

I will be sure to post more pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment